Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- CSD will provide each employee a three-layer school spirit mask.
- CSD will provide disposable masks for staff member(s) who forget to bring their masks.
- Face shields will be provided to teachers and other staff members working directly with students and/or the public to avoid potential barriers to phonological instruction.
- Face shields are meant for completing work duties and must last throughout the entire COVID-19 pandemic. Face shields can build up “film” over time. After you disinfect your shield, you may wash it with hot water and soap. This will help prevent build up from the disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizers, disinfectant spray and paper towels will be provided. Custodial staff will ensure bottles and sprays are re-filled regularly. The spray or pump bottles provided are reusable so please do not throw them away. Please notify your custodian if bottles need to be refilled.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed in any office that serves as a central office without an existing glass shield. The site principal should notify the Business Manager and Chief of Plant Operations who oversees Maintenance and Operations if there is a need to install additional plexiglass barriers in any location on campus.
- Gloves will be provided, and they will continue to be worn by employees who require them to do their jobs.
- Masks will be made available for students who are unable to provide their own or for those who may not have remembered their mask that day.