In Digital Media I & Digital Media II classes, students will learn planning, writing, editing, directing, technical requirements and presentation of a variety of programming.
Examples of these would be News programs, Public Service Announcements, Short Films, and School events.
- Know how to handle video equipment properly
- Understand the 4 steps in the Video Production (Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production, and Distribution)
- Learn about Deaf Cinema
- Write outlines, drafts, storyboards and scripts for programming
- Develop technical skills necessary to operate the following equipment: portable cameras, studio cameras, editing, use of transitions and special effects, compressing and authoring to DVD.
- Develop public presentation skills learn the importance of signing (pace and clarity) clearly
- Learn to create storyboards and terminology related to camera work