Who should go on a Family Educational Tour?
- Families with Deaf / Hard of Hearing (various hearing levels) children ages 0 to 22.
- Families who would like to have an in-depth look at a model bilingual American Sign Language and English school for Deaf children.
- Families with Deaf children who are considering applying to CSD Fremont.
How do I request a Family Educational Tour?
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Families with Deaf children age 6 and up:
Lilly Crisman, Family Education Coordinator
- Families with Deaf babies / toddlers up to age 5 contact:
Laura T. Petersen, Early Intervention Consultant