There are resources within the Curriculum, Assessment, and Media Services (CAMS) department supports the overall instructional operations of the Division of Instruction to enhance student learning that can be used to benefit external needs by any one that would be needing services from California School for the Deaf, Fremont. It is widely known that professional development is only effective as the outcomes it is intended to produce by formal design and planning. Our service goals are based on these goals:
- High expectations and supervision by leaders regarding professional development goals.
- Ensuring research-based best practices by collective responsibility for student success.
- Consistent support systems for ongoing learning, collaboration and problem solving.
- Providing individualized opportunities to develop deeper pedagogical skills.
- Follow-up with clear and measurable goals.
- Utilizing external expertise and/or resources.
- Developing teacher leaders as mentors, coaches, and/or facilitators.
For further information on each of our services, click on the following links on the navigation side bar; Curriculum, Instructional Assessment, Media Services and Other Services.