Electronic Screening TUTORIAL
Using the Electronic Screening Tool
(Preferred Screening Method)
- Access the screening tool at csdeagles.com
First time using Parent Portal?
- Select the name of the child for whom you will be completing the screening.
- Click on the ‘Submit Student Assessment’ button on top of your screen to access the daily screening form.
- Complete the daily health attestation form for the selected
Make sure to take your child’s temperature at home and ensure that it is below 100.4° F.
If you do not have a thermometer at home, please indicate this in the comments section of the form. Upon arrival to school, your student will have their temperature taken by school staff.
If your child is well and meets the safety and health criteria to go to school, a message in a green box will be displayed, acknowledging completion of the form.
If your child is unwell or does not meet the safety and health criteria to go to school, a message in a red box will be displayed, asking that you keep your student home and to follow-up with your student’s school. You will also receive a follow-up phone call from your student’s school with additional instructions. Do not send your student to school until you have received confirmation from the school that it is okay to do so.
- Confirm your answers to the screening questions.
- Submit the form using the 'Submit' button