Student Registration » New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

How do I enroll my child?

Student Registration is a two-part process. Both parts must be completed before a student can be considered for admission. We cannot make exceptions to this policy.

Part 1

  • Each student must be registered with their local school district before the application process can begin. Discuss with your school district the desire for your child to attend California School for the Deaf.

Part 2

  • Complete an application packet provided by CSD through your local school district. A list of documents required for enrollment is included in the packet. Be sure to provide ALL documents to complete application.

For more information: