- Open the Camera app on your device.
- Select the rear facing camera (as if you are taking a picture away from you).
- Hover your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app (do not take a picture). Your device recognizes the QR code and show a notification.
NOTE: If nothing happens, you may need to go your camera settings and enable Scan QR Codes.
- Tap the notification to open the link.
- The link will take you to the Check In Questionnaire which will ask you to provide your name, indicate if you are checking in, and ask you to answer a series of three COVID-19 screening questions.
- After answering all of the questions, you MUST click the “Submit” button to make sure your responses are recorded. If you do not click the “Submit” button your answers will not be recorded.
NOTE: If you prefer not to use your device or you don’t have your device with you, you can also access the online sign-in sheet by clicking “On Campus Check-In
” or click the link on our intranet.