Utilizes positive, supportive, collaborative team approach to:
- Provide referrals to community based programs to help students and families deal with economic, emotional and physical challenges
- Navigate service delivery systems including health, mental health, child welfare and juvenile justice.
- Offer comprehensive case management and support services to foster youth, deaf students with low vision and high risk students and families.
- Interact with students to assess the areas they may need assistance and identify and address community stressors that interfere with educational success.
- Build relationships between home, school and community resources.