California School for the Deaf

Skip to main content
Pupil Personnel Services » Request for Student Records

Request for Student Records


There is a $5.00 fee if requesting for “OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT 
(with school logo and gold seal).

No charge for “unofficial transcript”.


To request student records, please contact:

Josie Gana-Spalding
Secretary to PPS Director
510-794-3684/3689 (voice)
FAX: 510-794-3653